Saturday, December 27, 2014

This holiday season: a time of giving

Despite the cold weather, snow, and ice, this holiday season is my favorite time of the year.

For me, Christmas truly is the most wonderful time of the year!


Everything about this season, the food, music, lights, is so much fun.

But the one reason that I really love this season, particularly Christmas is become of the way that people seem to change.
This time of the year, everyone seems happier. Everyone seems to have more hope.


Last year, an airline company called WestJet, expressed this feeling in such a physical way.


The English in the video is a little bit difficult but I think you can understand what is happening. 

The airline company bought everything that the customers requested and gave it away for free. 

After watching this movie, I was so happy. I truly feel these kinds of actions are what this season is all about. 

What do you think about what WestJet did? Let me know in the comments below?  (Mike)